15 September 2018

Cuffing Season

Romance in the air.
Im not gonna lie, when two of my friends "find" each other romantically I KNOW it's gonna get weird eventually... people change when the love chemistry destroys their brains, so I came up with this a few years ago.

Bubba's relationship coverage clause:

Bottom line, I don't want the "matchmaker" responsibility he/she is cool, yeah. 
HOWEVER
I make no warranty written or expressed on romances that may, or may not occur.
Nor do I accept responsibility of either party's douchbaggery obliging me to pick sides in the case of an argument.


It never works though.... things go to crap with one or the other person, because they've let their emotions ruin the whole experience, and everyone in the equation. Instead of acting like an adult, and hashing things out, or re-visiting the clause, friendships end...
It's no wonder we haven't found world peace yet, we can't even find peace amongst our peers.



No comments:

Post a Comment