10 September 2018

Create


"They" say to write everyday, even if you think it's trash, get it down. "They" are professional writers, teachers, mentors, "they" can also be friends that enjoy your down to earth writings.
I enjoy sharing my thoughts with friends, family, colleagues, and internet folks. I imagine that MAYBE my ramblings might help someone through a similar situation, that brought me to my writings.

I don't know.

It's hard however, to keep writing things to share.... If I can't seem to place if the sharing is going anywhere.... what's the point? The internet (in general) will share a quote, with ANY famous person's name attached to it, but not their friends'. They won't bat an eye dropping stacks of dough in ANY big name celeb's product, but balk at their friends' creative wears, art, skills, or services.... it's hard to be a creator, when peoples' attention span is shorter than a match lighting.

But maybe the creators don't necessarily don't do it for the recognition... it's nice to be recognized. Rewarding, and wonderful as that may be, creating things, be it thoughts written down, or a more physical product, is all together, the real reward. No one can take away the fact we created SOMETHING.

If you're a creator, of ANYTHING, utilize your skills often. Keep that creativity alive, because that may be the spark you need, to keep your soulfire burning. That's what people will notice, that what will make a difference in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment