24 September 2018

How many of us have excuses for things that can be accomplished, right where we are in life?

Mine is/was my garage. I have project vehicles that I have BIG plans for.... and until tonight, I'd used my dirty garage, that a can't/couldn't fathom fitting a vehicle into, let alone work on and around it. It was a maze, of Christmas decoration boxes, boxes of baby clothes, power tools and tool carts, an air tank for a future air compressor... etc etc...

Remember Tetris? (Of course you remember Tetris) Sometimes our lives need a little Tetris to rearrange what we have RIGHT IN FRONT of us, so that we can kick ourselves in the butt. So that we can begin moving forward again. That was my garage, but what is it for you??

Theodore Roosevelt said "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

So play a little Tetris with what is right in front of you. Baby steps. But you can move forward a day at a time, but forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment