05 May 2011

my dealings with "the worm dude"

thewormdude


i ordered up some Alabama jumpers from the worm dude a couple weeks ago, ant they came in today, they are already in the ground, chompin away at my stupid clay soil makin it decent one poop at a time!

lemme tell you what, Jerry (he's the worm dude) is one heck of a guy, and a great business man to deal with. you see when i ordered was just days before them horrible tornadoes hit the whole 'Bama region. Jerry was prompt in letting me know things were bad for his worm farmer (yeah these worms actually come from 'Bama) they just had a catastrophic event happen, i understood, but i appreciated that Jerry would get back with me. I got them today and i was very pleased with the worms i got, very jumpy :D and a bunch of em...i ordered 1000, and it actually seemed like 1000. ya see the last worm dealer i dealt with sold me worm that cant seem to live in clay very well, but told me they could, 500 cost the same as Jerry's 1000, and they were lethargic.

I thank you personally Jerry (if you read this) and hope to do business with you again.

Now onto the garden, this clay is gonna be the death of my sanity...it's horrible, so this weekend i am gonna get a lotta black dirt, take out a bunch of of the junk, and load in the goodness. My plants have been in there over a month and no noticeable growth, i think that they are pissed at me. so im gonna show them some lovin... we'll see how the city's transfer station's compost does for me, it's pretty cheap, so that's a plus!

so wish me luck. and thanks again Jerry, i would love to do business again in the future!!

OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment